WE ARE HIRING
Senior SEO Specialist
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Candidate must be able to show proven results with white-hat SEO strategy, including on-page and off-page, keyword management, technical SEO, PPC, and expertise in WordPress development.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion is a plus
- Has 3-5 years experience doing SEO
- Desire to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Detail-oriented independent thinker
- Wants to earn a great salary plus profit sharing!
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout customer website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Apply Job Now:
Join Our Team
WebsiteGo is currently looking for the best and brightest in the digital marketing space. If you are a creative, copy writer or and SEO guru, come work with our rapidly growing team!