We Are Hiring!
Current Job Openings
Website / WordPress designer and developer
We are seeking a talented web developer with WordPress expertise to help bring our designs to life. We believe that an effective brand message should be an integral part of every business model, and will help develop customer ideas into captivating actions that motivate people and become a part of their everyday culture. Our team brings together decades of experience leading hugely successful branding campaigns for national corporations, non-profits, associations, and professional services firms. Our current list of clients include Fortune 500 companies with national marketing campaigns to local budget-conscious small businesses and start-ups.
- Excellent ability to convert design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- 2+ years developing themes in WordPress
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
Senior SEO Specialist
Candidate must be able to show proven results with white-hat SEO strategy, including on-page and off-page, keyword management, technical SEO, PPC, and expertise in WordPress development.
Skill required for this position:
- Software: SEMrush expertise
- Software: WordPress design and development
- Software: CRM and project management
- Software: Google Analytics
- Technical SEO
- Keyword management
Senior Graphic Designer
Full-time Graphic Designer for print and website design. Qualified candidate should have 3+ years in the design industry and a very strong portfolio. Our clients range from billion dollar corporations to small business and startups.
Project will include:
- website design
- digital ads/social memes
- large format graphics
- Slide Decks and Presentations
- Video editing and production
Skills required for this position will include:
SEO Content Writer
Talented Content Writer needed to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our custmer’s digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, relevant work experience and a expert command of the English language.
Projects will include:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO and keyword best practices to generate traffic
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote customer blogs and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Work for Us!
WebsiteGo is currently looking for the best and brightest in the digital marketing space. If you are a creative, copy writer or and SEO guru, come work with our rapidly growing team!